Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prices Are Now Posted!

I've received several requests lately for pricing.  Of course that's extremely flattering, but I can't lie - it caused a bit of panic.  What do I charge? How do I charge? What pricing structure should I use? These and about a thousand other questions have been flooding my mind for the last few weeks.  I've done a lot of research and shopping and I think I've found the best solution to fit my situation. 

First of all, I'll address the question of "sitting fees".  I've decided just keep it simple and skip those all together.  I'm not at a point where I really feel the need to charge them.  In fact, I'm not sure that I ever will. 

Secondly, the reason I have proofs included with every package is that I really want people to see what a professional quality print looks like.  You can take your CD and have your photographs printed at the vendor of your choice - however you should know that their quality isn't always the best.  I have to recommend if you are actually going to print your own photos, that you use a place like Rockbrook Camera. (another plug for my friends at Rockbrook. If they only knew!) 

Third - I've decided to name my packages after important and influential females in my life.  Lola - the chihuahua pug mix my husband and I got at the Humane Society almost a year ago.  She is the closest thing I have to a child right now and brings me endless happiness.  KerryAnn - my sister and dearest friend.  She's my biggest cheerleader and supporter.  When we were little girls I used to sneak in her bed at night when I was scared and she always made me feel safe.  We laugh about that now!   Even though I am 33 years old, I still find comfort in knowing she's nearby.

Coming Soon! - I have a family session tomorrow with Christy, Gary, and their beautiful little girl.  I hope to have their pictures to share with you within the next couple days.  
Lola & Kerry


No comments:

Post a Comment