Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Macro Fun

A few weeks later, Shanda and I went on another photowalk.  For this one, I rented a 50 mm macro lens from Rockbrook Camera.  For those of you who didn't know - they rent cameras and lenses for very reasonable prices, so you can try them out before you buy them. There's a whole other tiny world out there that you can capture with macro lenses.  Macro lenses are also very good for portraits because you get very sharp images and they typically have some wider aperatures.  Shanda and I had so much fun that day.  We laughed, rolled around on the ground, and tried as hard as we could to find some bugs.  We didn't have luck with the bugs and secretly I was relieved.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Jen! Keep the great tips coming. It inspires me to get that camera I have always wanted someday.

    ReplyDelete