Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kerry Got Married!

My sister, Kerry, was married on June 19th.  These are her girls. I will spare you all the hundreds of pictures I took and just share a few of my favorites.  And, I'm posting my sister's favorite picture that I took of her. I think she was getting ready to toss the boquet.  And, knowing Kerry, she was likely threatening a shy single lady that didn't want to come out to the middle of the room.  Her friend Christy caught the flowers, so we'll see if I'm posting pictures of her wedding in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment