Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cooper

My favorite little guy, Cooper, is a little over 6 weeks old now.  So, Angela invited me over to take some 4th of July themed pics.  I used a 50 mm macro lens (thanks Rockbrook for letting me exchange).  I was super excited to try out all of the new things I had learned last week in the Canon EOS Discovery Day workshop.  However, I took so much away from that class, that I didn't even know what to try first.  I shot all of these pictures in "Manual" mode which was a first for me.  (thanks to Shanda for that inspiration)  All of my other recent ones were shot in "Aperature Priority" mode.  Here are a few of my favories.
Angela worked as a great assistant keeping Coop content and calm for his pictures. 
Cooper loved laying in this bucket for the most part. 
I got several great shots, so it's hard to pick just a couple. 


- Taking a short break -

No comments:

Post a Comment