Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cooper - my first newborn photo

This, friends, is Cooper. He was just over 2 weeks old in this  picture and his mom is my friend, Angela.  You will likely be reading more about both of them in the future.  I was extremely nervous about taking these pictures.  But somehow, I was still slightly over-confident when I parked my car in front of their house.  I can't help but laugh now when I think of how quickly that confidence faded. I can imagine what a mess I must have looked like. Scrunching my face, sweating, and desperately trying to figure out how to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment