Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My first post..

Hmm...I have a couple months of making up to do. So, I'll post some pictures and some comments/tips shortly. If you've read my introduction, you understand the core purpose of this blog. The other reason I felt compelled to start a blog is that learning how to use a DSLR is difficult. There are a lot of resources available, but you have to know how to find them, understand the terminology, and have the time to sift through all of the options. I am not one of those people who can read about something in technical terms and figure out how to do it. So, as I post, I will try to share something I've learned recently for those of you who are also learning how to use your camera. I guess I have to give the disclaimer - I am not an expert - I only know what I know and right now that's very limited. That's the beauty of it really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment