Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Story of a Friendship

I can't believe it was almost a decade ago that I met Tracy.  We were working together and one evening (two nights before Thanksgiving as a matter of fact) she invited me to happy hour after work.  I reluctantly agreed to go and only planned on staying for a little bit.  Somewhere in the middle of a few drinks, a giant plate of nachos, and too many laughs to count Tracy and I became friends. 

Fast forward 9 years-ish  - we are both married...Tracy has two children, Ethan and Ava...we work at different places...no longer live in the same city...and no longer spend nearly every weekend together - and...Tracy is still once of my closest friends.  So as I sit here getting ready to upload pictures of her beautiful children, only a few days before Thanksgiving, I can't help but think of my friend and feel a little nostalgic.  I think I'll have some nachos....









No comments:

Post a Comment