Welcome to my blog!

I believe that if you love doing something, it's impossible to fail. I have always loved taking pictures but never would have guessed that I could have this much fun doing it. Take a look around, get comfortable, and let me know what you think....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Much to Say



Okay okay...yes I've been slacking on my blog.  I will fully admit that.  I have had a busy month and so tonight I'm going to spare you my endless ramblings and witty storytelling. Ha...witty, ah I'm sorry but I do make myself giggle. Anyway, I promised no rambling, so - I'm just going to share some of my favorite pictures from the last month. I hope you enjoy them!




 7 a.m. was early at the Caldwell Vineyards, but it made for some great photographs! And that's Audrey with the grapes in her hands.  I've known her for quite a few years now, and I'm very greatful that she invited me to take pictures of their harvest.


My high school friend, Shelby's two sons.  They were too cute and too much fun!

Emersyn turned 6 months old! Her mom, Renee, and her dad, Kevin, made it so easy that we didn't even realize it when 2 hours had passed!
My Nephews - (l to r) - Zach, Ray, Robert  - I mean come on, do I need to say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment